Family Hour Day 2
Conducted in Japanese
Visit the Mori Art Museum with your little ones aged up to six years, and join other families to view the Museum at your leisure before the official opening time. Pregnant women also welcome. A great opportunity to take in “SUNSHOWER” exhibition while enjoying some weekend relaxation with family, time with your children, and the chance to swap childrearing hints with other visitors.
- Date & Time
- 9:30-10:30, 2017.9.16 [Sat]
- Pre-school children (ages 0 to 6) and their guardians, pregnant women and their families
- * Babies in prams and frontpacks welcome.
- * Starting at 9:35 and 9:55 Museum staff will provide talks on a number of works on display. Please come to the entrance hall of the exhibition directly if interested.
- * Please note that the Museum will be open to the general public at 10:00.
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive "MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)" that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.