Members-only Event “MAMC Night” on Tuesday, July 3!
The upcoming editions of “MAMC Night” will feature a Gallery Tour of “Japan in Architecture” by one of the co-curators followed by a Talk Event by Mr. Ishigami Junya, prominent architect who is also active overseas. His solo exhibition “Junya Ishigami, Freeing Architecture” (March 30 through September 9, 2018) has been on view at the “Fondation Cartier pour l’art contemporain” in Paris as its first time ever to showcase an architect.
- MAMC Night
- * Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation available
- Date & Time
- 19:00-22:00, July 3[Tue], 2018 (Doors open 18:45 / Last admission 21:30)
- Mori Art Museum (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Mori Art Museum Information (3F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Open to all MAMC members
- Number of accompanied guests allowed
- Up to 2 guests for Benefactor, and up to 1 guest for Fellow
* Please note that members and their accompanying guests are requested to enter at the same time.
* Members, please be sure to attend the event if you have guest(s).
- 80 (bookings required)
- Free for all participants
- Booking Deadline
- June 24 [Sun], 2018
* Please note that bookings may close once the number of bookings reaches the capacity.
* Please refrain from cancelling after the booking deadline.
- 18:45Doors open
21:00-22:00Free viewing (21:30 Last admission)
* Please note that there might be changes to the above schedule.
- Booking * Booked out
- For MAMC members: here
To be a MAMC member, details here
* If you are not a member yet, please see the membership webpage
Born 1974 in Kanagawa Prefecture. After graduating from Tokyo University of the Arts in 2000, Ishigami joined Sejima Kazuyo’s office until starting his own practice in 2004. His major works include KAIT Workshop at Kanagawa Institute of Technology. Ishigami has worked on a number of exhibitions including his solo exhibition “The New Size of Architecture” at Toyota Municipal Museum of Art and “Freeing Architecture” at Fondation Cartier pour l'art contemporain. He has won numerous awards including JIA Award, BCS Award, and Golden Lion at Venice Biennale.
Please note that reports on MAMC events, which may include photographs taken at the events, will appear from time to time on the Mori Art Museum website.
MAMC is a Membership program designed to provide a more in-depth experience of the Mori Art Museum (MAM) and Contemporary art (C). In addition to free admission to exhibitions, MAMC Members enjoy a range of benefits including exclusive events. Applications for individual or corporate membership are welcomed at any time.
About MAMC Membership