Terms and Conditions of Use
- Registration is required in order to use the Passport. Please note that we take photographs of yours for the ID.
- The Passport, when presented upon admission, entitles the holder to unlimited entry into the Mori Art Museum, the Tokyo City View, the Sky Deck and the Museum Cafe & Restaurant for one full year from the date of registration.
- The Passport is valid only when used by the registered holder. The Passport is non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be reissued in the event of loss or destruction.
- Please present the Passport at the ticket counter and receive an admission ticket valid for that day. Free admission will not be granted otherwise.
- Discounted admission for up to five guests (Adult 1,800 yen → 1,500 yen, no additional fee for the Sky Deck) will be applied.
- Please note that the Mori Art Museum may be closed between exhibitions.
- Please note that the Sky Deck may be closed without prior notification due to severe weather conditions, such as strong wind, heavy rains and lightning.
- The Museum Shops include “Mori Art Museum Shop,” “Tokyo City View Souvenir Shop,” and “Roppongi Hills Art & Design Store.” (Discount excluded in some payments)
- Museum Cafe & Restaurant comprise of THE SUN and THE MOON.
- Museum Cafe & Restaurant may not be open to public when rented out for an exclusive use. Also, extra fees may apply during special events.
- Admission entrance fee to the Mori Arts Center Gallery will be required.
- Entry may be declined when special events are held at each of these facilities.
¥6,000 → ¥5,000 (incl. tax)
Resubscription period: From a month before and after the expiration date.
Notice: The expiration date is one year from a passport expiration date before the update.
Admission Discount to Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum, Tokyo
Upon visiting Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum (Marunouchi area), you will receive a discount of admission to the exhibition by showing the Passport.
Discount is also applied to your guest, so please do not forget to use this benefit when visiting the museum.
For: “Mori Art Museum + Tokyo City View Passport” holders
Discount: Please present the Passport at the ticket counter of Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum and receive an admission discount of 200 yen. Discount is applied to the holder and one accompanied guest.
* Applied to “Adult” and “Student” admission only.
* The discount is not applicable in combination with other discounts.
Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum Website: http://mimt.jp/
- Opening hours: 10:00-22:00
* Admission until 30 minutes before closing.
* The hours are subject to change depending on the exhibition.
Inquiries: +81-(0)3-5777-8600 (Hello Dial)
- Opening hours: 10:00-23:00 (admission by 22:30) |
10:00-25:00 (Fri, Sat, days before public holidays, admission by 24:00)
Opening hours: 11:00-20:00
(admission by 19:30)
* Sky Deck might be closed without advance notice due to the weather conditions.
* Opening hours are subject to change due to events.
- MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP (53F)
Opening hours: 10:00-22:00 (Tuesdays 10:00-17:00)
- TOKYO CITY VIEW SOUVENIR SHOP (52F)
Opening hours: 10:00-21:00
- ROPPONGI HILLS ART & DESIGN STORE (3F)
Opening hours: 11:00-21:00
Museum Cafe & Restaurant THE SUN & THE MOON
- Cafe area THE SUN (52F)
Opening hours: 11:00-22:00]
(last order: food 21:00, drinks 21:30)
- Restaurant area THE MOON (52F)
Opening hours: 11:30-15:30 (Lunch, last order 13:30)
18:00-23:00 (Dinner, last order 21:00)
Trailer available here!
Inquiries about passport
Tokyo City View Tel: +81-(0)3-6406-6652