Lecture "Difficult Comparisons: Surveys, Themes, and Other Ways of Curating Southeast Asia"
Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation available
University of the Philippines Professor Patrick D. Flores, who has been surveying the state of contemporary art and curating in the Southeast Asian region for many years, will discuss on “SUNSHOWER” exhibition in comparison with other exhibitions held on the subject of art in Southeast Asia to date.
- Date & Time
- 14:00-15:30, 2017.10.1 [Sun] (Doors Open: 13:30）
- Patrick D. Flores (Professor of Art Studies at the University of the Philippines)
- Mori Art Museum, The Japan Foundation Asia Center
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive "MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)" that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.