6,000 yen (incl. tax)
* There is no discount for students or children.
- Expiration Date
- 1 year from the date of issue
- Register at
- 3F, 52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower
Please choose from two design variations.
- Roppongi Tenmon Club
Join the experts to take in the starry night sky at the “Roppongi Tenmon (Astronomy) Club.” Enjoy a seminar plus star-watching every fourth Friday of the month, as well as a year-round program of workshops and stargazing events.
Annual Passport holders enjoy special discounts on admission to “Roppongi Tenmon Club” events! A Roppongi Tenmon Club design Passport is also available.
In addition to the Annual Passport, a MAMC membership program for individuals is available to help visitors obtain even more enjoyment from contemporary art at the Mori Art Museum.
See “MAMC Individual Membership” for details.
Enjoy 5 Exclusive Privileges
- Free admission for a year
Free admission to the facilities below as many times as you like for a year.
Mori Art Museum・Tokyo City View・Sky Deck
* Excludes Mori Arts Center Gallery
- Priority admission
- Priority admission during busy hours.
- Discounted admission for 5 guests
Discounted admission for up to 5 guests will be applied.
Adult 1,800 yen discounted to 1,500 yen (incl. tax)
No additional fee for the Sky Deck.
* Discount fee might be changed in some exhibitions.
- 10 % discount at the Museum Shops and Museum Cafe & Restaurant.
- 10 % discount on items purchased at the Mori Art Museum Shops (excluding some items) and on payments at the Museum Cafe & Restaurant.
- Perfect for a special gift!
You can purchase a passport today and register later. Perfect for a special gift.
* Registration deadline is set at 6 months from the day of sale.
- Resubscription Discount
Special discount for those resubscribe to the new passport!
Resubscription Discount Price
6,000 yen → 5,000 yen (incl. tax)
From a month before and after the expiration date.
* The expiration date is one year from a passport expiration date before the update.
- Other Benefits
Admission Discount to Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum, Tokyo
Please present the Passport at the ticket counter of Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum and receive an admission discount of 200 yen. Discount is applied to the holder and one accompanied guest.
* Applied to “Adult” and “Student” admission only.
* The discount is not applicable in combination with other discounts.
Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum Website
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Registration is required in order to use the Passport. Please note that we take photographs of yours for the ID.
- The Passport, when presented upon admission, entitles the holder to unlimited entry into the Mori Art Museum, the Tokyo City View, the Sky Deck and the Museum Cafe & Restaurant for one full year from the date of registration.
- The Passport is valid only when used by the registered holder. The Passport is non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be reissued in the event of loss or destruction.
- Please present the Passport at the ticket counter and receive an admission ticket valid for that day. Free admission will not be granted otherwise.
- Discounted admission for up to five guests (Adult 1,800 yen → 1,500 yen, no additional fee for the Sky Deck) will be applied. There is no discount for students or children.
- Please note that the Mori Art Museum may be closed between exhibitions.
- Please note that the Sky Deck may be closed without prior notification due to severe weather conditions, such as strong wind, heavy rain and lightning.
- The Museum Shops include “Mori Art Museum Shop,” “Tokyo City View Souvenir Shop,” and “Roppongi Hills Art & Design Store.” (Discount excluded in some payments)
- Museum Cafe & Restaurant comprise of THE SUN and THE MOON.
- Museum Cafe & Restaurant may not be open to public when rented out for an exclusive use. Also, extra fees may apply during special events.
- Admission entrance fee to the Mori Arts Center Gallery will be required.
- Entry may be declined when special events are held at each of these facilities.