All About Laughter: Humor in Contemporary Art
Mori Art Museum, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 53F
27 January, 2007 - 6 May, 2007
Organizers: Mori Art Museum, Nippon Television Network Corporation
Institutional Sponsors: Austrian Cultural Forum, Embassy of Brazil, Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo, The Finnish Institute in Japan, Office for Contemporary Art Norway (OCA), Pro Helvetia, Swiss Arts Council
In Association with: Embassy of Israel, Tokyo
Corporate Sponsors: Sony Corporation, Toyota Motor Corporation
Supported by: Japan Airlines, Okunomatsu Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.,
Nicolas Feuillatte, Iwasaki Co., Ltd., Tokushu Paper MFG. Co., Ltd.
Hours: 10:00 - 22:00; 10:00 - 17:00 on Tuesdays.
* Admission until 30 minutes before closing time.
* Open until 22:00 on 20 March and 1 May.
< Open everyday >
Students (highschool, college, university): ¥1,000;
Children (4 years to junior highschool): ¥500
* Ticket valid for admission to from the exhibition “The Smile in Japanese Art”, MAM Project 005 (from 28 March) and the Tokyo City View observation deck. Ticket valid for one visit only during the exhibition. All prices include tax.
Advance ticket sales
(Adult: ¥1,200; Student: ¥900; Child: ¥500 - conditions as above) available through Ticket Pia (P-code: 687-124)
Venue: Mori Art Museum,
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower (53F),
6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Tel: 03-5777-8600 (Hello Dial);
video still from Women Talk about Adolf Hitler
Video. 7 min. 40 sec.
Edited by Anat Ben David
Courtesy: the artist and Zach Feuer Gallery, New York
The Blue Noses
Che Guevara 30 Years After (A Revolution Goes On)
print on fabric
200 × 300 cm
Access (to Roppongi Hills):
- 0 mins walk from Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (Roppongi Hills exit)
- 4 mins walk from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line
- 5 mins walk from Azabu Juban Station on the Toei Oedo Line
- Roppongi 6-chome bus stop on the 01 Bus (Shibuya - Shimbashi)
- Roppongi 6-chome bus stop on the Shibu-88 bus (Shibuya - Shimbashi)