Community Engagement Program: “MAM Project 025”- Related Program Talk Session “How Is Art Made?”
Conducted in Japanese
* This is the second session out of “Art Summer Camp 2018 for under 22”
To coincide with the “MAM Project 025: Apichatpong Weerasethakul + Hisakado Tsuyoshi” exhibition we invite cultural anthropologist Fukushima Masato, author of the essay “Sick Bodies and the Political Body: The Political Theology of Apichatpong Weerasethakul’s Cemetery of Splendor,” and artist Hisakado Tsuyoshi to explore how contemporary art is produced.
- Date & Time
- 16:00 -18:00, July 21 [Sat], 2018 (Doors Open: 15:30)
- Hisakado Tsuyoshi (Artist), Fukushima Masato (Professor, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, The University of Tokyo)
- Tokuyama Hirokazu (Associate Curator, Mori Art Museum)
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.