Ecology: Dialogue on Circulations by Fondation d’entreprise Hermès
For Our Ecology exhibition, we have interpreted the Mori Art Museum as a whole ecology/ecosystem of its own, and entered into a dialogue with the Fondation d’entreprise Hermès with the intention of stepping beyond Mori Art Museum to build an organic, symbiotic relationship with another institution. The result is an exhibition that connects with the two locations of the Mori Art Museum and Ginza Maison Hermès Le Forum, and the city stretching out between them, and serves to expand our contemplations of ecology.
The Ginza Maison Hermès Le Forum will stage the exhibition Ecology: Dialogue on Circulations.
By presenting work at both exhibitions, artists Yasura Takeshi and Kate Newby will also act as links between the two ecologies.
- Ecology: Dialogue on Circulations
- Dialogue 1: “Nature Rule - La Vita Nuova” | Jaeeun Choi
- 2023.10.14 [Sat] - 2024.1.28 [Sun]
- Dialogue 2: “Ephemeral Anchoring” | Nicolas Floc’h, Kate Newby, Takeshi Yasura, Raphaël Zarka
- 2024.2.16 [Fri] - 5.31 [Fri]
* Artists Yasura Takeshi and Kate Newby will be featured in Dialogue 2.
- Fondation d’entreprise Hermès
- Ginza Maison Hermès Le Forum
- Exhibition Website
Notice Regarding Photography and Filming in the Galleries
In the Galleries, you may photograph/film some of the artworks/areas under the conditions. Please read this notice carefully.
Photography/filming of works with pictograms adhered is strictly prohibited.
Photography/filming of works with pictograms adhered is strictly prohibited. Details: here
When taking photographs/filming (if allowed):
- Do NOT touch the artworks.
- Be careful NOT to interfere with other visitors’ enjoyment of the museum.
- Do NOT use flash lighting.
- Do NOT use tripods and selfie sticks.
- Filming, where allowed, must be limited to 1 minute maximum.
When using photographs/videos taken of the exhibitions:
- Photographs/videos may be used for non-commercial purposes, only. Photographs/videos may NOT be used for commercial purposes.
- Photographs/videos may NOT be altered in any ways.
- The conditions above are set forth under the Creative Commons License. When uploading photographs/videos for blogs or any other photosharing services, please make sure to display the below marks and phrases with the photographs/videos.
Artist’s name and work title: Emilija Škarnulytė Arrow of Time
This photograph/video is licensed under “Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-NoDerivative Works 4.0 International.”
* For details about the Creative Commons License and marks, please see the Creative Commons Japan website: https://creativecommons.jp
* Beware that they may infringe on that person’s right of portrait if photographs/videos that include other museum visitors are made public.