Our Participation in Minato Ward’s “VISIT MINATO Campaign”
The “VISIT MINATO Campaign” started in Minato Ward on Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Mori Art Museum, Tokyo City View Rooftop Sky Deck, Mori Art Museum Shop, and Roppongi Hills Art & Design Store are all participating, so please enjoy them fully. Also, from Wednesday, November 12, Roppongi Hills Observatory Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck and Tokyo City View Souvenir Shop will be participating.
50% of the payment amount will be given in LINE points to the users making payments with LINE Pay (LINE Pay code payment) at participating facilities and stores. This will be up to a maximum of 5,000 yen (5,000 points) per person.
From Wednesday, October 21, 2020 until the budget ceiling is reached.
* Campaign is scheduled to end once the budget upper limit (total project cost of 300 million yen) is reached.
Participating Facilities / Stores
* Please note that you cannot use the service before the stated date.
●From Wednesday, October 21
Mori Art Museum
Tokyo City View Rooftop Sky Deck
Mori Art Museum Shop
Roppongi Hills Art & Design Store
●From Thursday, November 12
Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck
Tokyo City View Souvenir Shop
・ Please note that this cannot combined with the “GoTo Travel” Regional Coupon.
・ In addition, the following payments are not applicable.
1. Online ticket purchases * If you are using the “VISIT MINATO Support Campaign,” please purchase a same-day ticket with LINE Pay payment at the ticket counter.
2. Admission to Mori Arts Center Gallery
3. Purchase and continuation of an Annual Passport
4. MAMC Membership Program joining fees
5. Museum Cafe & Restaurant (Cafe THE SUN, Restaurant THE MOON, THE MOON Lounge)
For details of the “VISIT MINATO Campaign,” please visit the website below.