Website to Purchase/Book Tickets Now Launched!
Mori Art Museum and Tokyo City View have started online tickets (each with a designated date/time slot) sales.
If purchased online, admission will be applied a discount and it’d cost less than purchasing on-site. Display your e-ticket on your smartphone and scan the QR code at the entrance gate, and it will save your time a great deal as you need not to drop by at the counter.
Website for Online Ticket Purchase & Booking
(Museum & Observatory Tickets｜Membership)
The site opens and ticket sale starts at 10:00 a.m. on April 12 [Mon], 2021.
- - To use the website, you must register for a Museum & Observatory ID.
- - If you are a first-time user, please read the “Guidance & FAQ.”
- - The ticket price varies, depending on the method of purchase (online/on-site), and which type of day to visit (weekdays/non-weekdays). For details concerning admission pricing, hours, etc., see “Visit Us” page.
- - Tickets purchased online can be viewed on “My Page.” You will find your QR code there on display. Scan it through at the gate and the facility entrance.
- - Admissions without advance bookings will be allowed so far as the time slots have not filled up on the day of your visit.
- - Tickets of My Hero Academia Exhibition: DRAWING SMASH at Mori Arts Center Gallery are sold on the “Lawson Ticket” ONLY. See details here.
- - Temperature checks and mandatory mask-wearing (to cover your mouth and your nose) for all visitors are among the efforts we deploy.
- - Please be noted that you may have to wait in line to buy/exchange tickets and/or to enter the facility in case of congestion.
Linking your Museum & Observatory ID with your HILLS ID will allow you to seamlessly use services and benefits of Roppongi Hills and around via the “HILLS APP.” Details here.