Operation Resumption of Some Facilities from Wednesday, May 12 [Partial]
While Mori Art Museum, Tokyo City View and Mori Arts Center Gallery, have been temporarily closed as a preventive measure against spread of new coronavirus (COVID-19), in response to the government’s Declaration of a State of Emergency, some facilities will resume operation on Wednesday, May 12.
Upon resuming operations at some of our facilities, we will comply with the State of Emergency Measures by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government resulted from the extension of the government’s State of Emergency Declaration. We will also stay committed to implementing a range of comprehensive countermeasures against COVID-19, to help ensure the health and safety of our visitors and staff members.
Thank you for your attention.
May 11, 2021
Mori Art Museum
Tokyo City View
Mori Arts Center Gallery
[Facilities that Resume Operations from May 12 Onwards]
・Kindly note hours are subject to change, depending upon the circumstances.
・Be sure to check the website for our countermeasures against COVID-19.
・Temperature checks and mandatory mask-wearing (to cover your mouth and your nose) for all visitors are among the efforts we deploy.
Media Ambition Tokyo 2021
Hours: 10:00-20:00 (Last Admission: 19:30) * Shorter hours
Venue: Tokyo City View (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
* Indoor Observation Deck is not in operation.
* Exhibition Period: Wednesday, May 12 – Tuesday, June 8, 2021 [exhibition period now extended]
My Hero Academia Exhibition: DRAWING SMASH
Hours: 10:00-20:00 (Last Admission: 19:30)
Venue: Mori Arts Center Gallery (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Museum Cafe & Restaurant THE SUN & THE MOON (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
See the details here
[Facilities that Remain Closed]
* The facilities are closed until further notice. The latest information will be provided once available.
Mori Art Museum (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
(Current exhibition: Another Energy: Power to Continue Challenging - 16 Women Artists from around the World)
Sky Deck (RF, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP (3F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP 53 (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Mori Art Museum])
TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Tokyo City View])
ROPPONGI HILLS A/D GALLERY (3F, Roppongi Hills West Walk)
See the details here
Notice on Ticket Refunds
For tickets to Mori Art Museum and Tokyo City View
- Tickets purchased for the visits during this closure will be refunded automatically.
- Please contact us from here should you have any inquiries.
For the admission ticket holders to the My Hero Academia Exhibition: DRAWING SMASH at the Mori Arts Center Gallery
Please see the official website. * Website is in Japanese-language only.
- For the MAMC Individual Members or former Annual Passport Holders
- Kindly note that the validity period of your Individual MAMC membership and/or former Annual Passport will be extended accordingly. Details will be announced on the website on a later date.