STARS Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
During this program, we will be holding a discussion between the instructors and art museum staff regarding program initiatives taken during the COVID-19 crisis, as well as contemporary art and what children can learn. We will also be introducing the FY2020 Mori Art Museum exhibitions. The program is not only for instructors of fine arts or arts and crafts - teachers interested in making use of the art museum activities are also welcome to join. The program will be conducted via Zoom.
- Date & Time
- 16:00-18:00, Friday, September 18, 2020
- Preschool, elementary, middle and high school teachers, and college/university instructors
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that contents of the program are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail News)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.