Family Hour #2
STARS Related Program
Visit the Mori Art Museum with your little ones aged up to six years, and join other families to view the Museum at your leisure before the official opening time. Pregnant women and their families also welcome. A great opportunity to take in STARS exhibition while enjoying some weekend relaxation with family, time with your children, and the chance to swap child-rearing hints with other families.
* Make sure to hold your child’s hands for safety to keep them from falling, or touching or bumping the artworks.
* Babies in prams and frontpacks welcome.
* No gallery tours will be organized.
* Please note that the Museum will be open to the general public from 10:00.
- Date & Time
- 9:15-10:30, Saturday, November 14, 2020
- Pre-school children (ages 0 to 6) and their guardians, pregnant women and their families.
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per family. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
- Please note that the museum might take photos/movies for purpose of publicity and documentation during the program.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail News)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.