School-Museum Program ONLINE
Another Energy Related Program
Conducted in Japanese and online
During this program, we will be holding a discussion between the instructors and art museum staff regarding contemporary art and what children can learn.
The program is not only for instructors of fine arts or arts and crafts - teachers interested in making use of the art museum activities are also welcome to join.
- Date & Time
- 16:00-18:00, Thursday, May 13, 2021
- Preschool, elementary, middle and high school teachers, and college/university instructors
・ For this program, we will be using “Zoom,” a web-based video conferencing system. To attend this event, please have your computer or tablet ready with the “Zoom” app installed beforehand.
・ Please refrain from sharing the viewing link with others as a link is allotted to each individual viewer.
・ Review the instructions on the Zoom Video Communications, Inc.’s website listed below and test the connection. Please check whether you can hear the sound in advance.
・ See this information for how to use “Zoom.”
Our Requests (to Participants)
- Please leave your device’s camera on whenever possible while attending this program, as this makes it easier for everyone to see their reactions mutually, making the program flow more smoothly.
- For protection of your privacy, we’d urge you NOT to use your real name or your full name as your “Zoom” username. Change your username to your first name only, or use a nickname or some other name. You will be able to change your username while attending the program.
- Note that we will be recording video and images of this video conferencing during the Workshop program; and these content may be reposted on the official websites of Mori Building Co., Ltd. and/or Mori Art Museum, our social media channels or any other promotional/publicity media, among other places. If you do not wish to be included in these video or photo content, please turn your device’s camera off.
- Please refrain from taking audio/video recordings or photos of the session content, including those of the participants, unless you are given permission to do so during the session.
- Participants who exhibit unruly behaviors may be asked to leave the session.
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that content of the program are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail News)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.