Chim↑Pom Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
During this program, we will introduce the ongoing exhibition Chim↑Pom and exhibitions coming up after the Chim↑Pom, and also holding a discussion between the instructors and art museum staff regarding contemporary art and what children can learn.
The program is not only for instructors of fine arts or arts and crafts - teachers interested in making use of the art museum activities are also welcome to join.
- Date & Time
- 16:00-18:00, Thursday, April 28, 2022 (Door Open: 15:00)
- Preschool, elementary, middle and high school teachers, and college/university instructors
- Our Requests (to Participants)
- - Please be sure to read “Our Countermeasures against COVID-19” upon your visit.
- Temperature checks and mandatory mask-wearing (to cover your mouth and your nose) for all visitors are among the efforts we deploy.
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that contents of the program are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail News)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.