Curator Talk “Cross Talk 2022”
* Booked Out
Roppongi Crossing 2022 Related Program
Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation available
The video archive of the program is now uploaded on YouTube as part of “MAM Digital.”
https://youtu.be/C40exZ_rQuk (Language: Japanese, Subtitles: N/A)
For this exhibition, the four curators each recommended artists and together had numerous discussions to finalize the featured artist list. They will come together to talk about the concepts and topics they found critical in planning Roppongi Crossing 2022 while also sharing some of the behind-the-scene episodes.
Please read “Our Countermeasures against COVID-19” upon your visit.
Temperature checks and mandatory mask wearing (for all visitors) are among the efforts we have been deploying.
- Amano Taro (Chief Curator, Tokyo Opera City Art Gallery)
Lena Fritsch (Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art, Ashmolean Museum, University of Oxford)
Hashimoto Azusa (Curator, The National Museum of Art, Osaka)
Kondo Kenichi (Senior Curator, Mori Art Museum)
- Date & Time
- 14:00-15:30, Saturday, December 3, 2022 (Doors open: 13:30)
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that contents of the program are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.