Our Ecology Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
During this program, we will holding a discussion between the instructors and museum staff regarding contemporary art and what children can learn.
The program is not only for instructors of fine arts or arts and crafts - teachers interested in making use of the art museum activities are also welcome to join.
- Date & Time
- 16:00-18:00, Thursday, December 21, 2023 (Doors Open: 15:00)
- Preschool, elementary, middle and high school teachers, and college/university instructors
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that content of the program is subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person.
- Please note that the museum might take photos/movies for purpose of publicity and documentation during the program.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail News)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.