Mori Art Museum is open everyday during year-end and new year holidays!
Admission ticket of “Leandro Erlich” exhibition also includes admission to Tokyo City View observation deck. Mori Arts Center Gallery and Cafe & Restaurant are open during holidays as well. Enjoy your “arty” holiday along with spectacular view of Tokyo.
- Mori Art Museum (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
“Leandro Erlich: Seeing and Believing”
Period: Thru April 1 [Sun], 2018
Open Hours: 10:00-22:00 * 10:00-17:00 on Tuesdays, last admission until 30 minutes before closing time
- Tokyo City View Observation Deck (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Open hours during year-end and New Year holidays
10:00-25:00, December 30 [Sat], 2017 (Last Admission: 24:00)
10:00-25:00, December 31 [Sun], 2017 (Last Admission: 24:00)
10:00-23:00, January 1 [Mon] - January 3 [Wed], 2018 (Last Admission: 22:30)
- Mori Arts Center Gallery (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
* Additional admission fee required
“The Doraemon Exhibition TOKYO 2017”
Period: Thru January 8 [Mon], 2018
Open Hours: 10:00-20:00 * 10:00-17:00 on December 26 [Tue], 2017, last admission until 30 minutes before closing time
The opening hours of Cafe & Restaurant on the same floor will be as follows:
As usual until December 30 [Sat], 2017.
As for December 31 [Sun], 2017,
- Restaurant THE MOON only operates during lunch hours; 11:30-15:30 (L.O. 14:00)
- THE MOON Lounge only operates during lunch hours; 11:30-15:00 (L.O. 14:30)
- Cafe THE SUN 11:00-20:00 (Food L.O. 19:00 / Drink L.O. 19:30)