Three Days Only! “Mori Art Museum x Spring Festival Discount”
During the period of “Roppongi Hills Spring Festival 2019,” Mori Art Museum offers a special discount for the admission to “Roppongi Crossing 2019” exhibition. Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy the exhibition at a discount admission after viewing the cherry blossom at the Roppongi Hills!
“Mori Art Museum x Spring Festival Discount”
- April 5 [Fri] – April 7 [Sun], 2019
- Those who present cherry blossom photo taken anywhere in the Roppongi Hills
- Discount Rate
- 100 yen off of ADULT admission (1,800 yen → 1,700 yen)
* Please present your photo at the Mori Art Museum ticket counter, and the discount will be applied.
* Discount will be applied to one person one-time.
* It can’t be combined with any other discounts.
“Roppongi Hills Spring Festival 2019”
Roppongi Hills presents “Roppongi Hills Spring Festival 2019” from April 5 to April 7, 2019. At this seasonal event, visitors may experience Japanese traditional “Ohanami (cherry blossom viewing)” in various events held within the Roppongi Hills such as Kimono dressing service and Japanese tea (& sweets) ceremony workshops. During the period, vendors and stands of various cuisines from various countries will appear to enjoy the gourmet foods as well. For the highlight of the festival, 90 lit-up cherry blossom trees at the Mohri Garden and Roppongi Keyakizaka Street will surely fascinate the visitors.
- 17:00-20:00, April 5 [Fri]; 12:00-18:00, April 6 [Sat] & 7 [Sun], 2019
- Roppongi Hills Arena, around Mohri Garden et al.
“Cherry Blossom Viewing in the Sky 2019”
Tokyo City View observation deck offers fascinating view of Tokyo and fully-bloomed cherry blossom all in one time. During the period, free admission campaign for those who visit Tokyo City View in Kimono will run and special “Sakura (cherry blossom)” afternoon tea set will be served at the restaurant located on the same floor.
- March 15 [Fri] – April 7 [Sun], 2019
- Tokyo City View Roppongi Hills Observation Deck
- Details here: