Innovative City Forum 2019 in November!
Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation available
“Innovative City Forum” is a two-day conference that brings together global thought leaders in the fields of advanced technology, art, design, urban development, business and industries. Discussions are centered around the theme of “designing the future for global cities and lifestyles.”
This year’s keynote speakers are Mori Art Museum Director Nanjo Fumio, architect Toyoda Keisuke, and The Limits to Growth co-author Jorgen Randers.
ICF 2019 will also host the Future and the Arts Session: How Humanity Will Live Tomorrow, an exploration of the topics of “The Rejuvenation of Cities and Architecture,” “The Expansion of Lifestyles and Physical Capability,” and “The Transformation of Capitalism and Human Welfare.” At this session, experts from numerous fields together with artists to be featured at the Mori Art Museum’s upcoming exhibition Future and the Arts will appear to discuss these topics.
“Innovative City Forum 2019”
- 2 Days; Tuesday, November 19 - Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Academyhills (49F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- All sessions 5,000 yen (incl. tax)
The Japan Foundation Asia Center Session / ICF Hub Session special price: 2,000 yen (incl. tax)
* first-come basis
- Booking and details
* Booking starts on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 (TBD)
- Date & Time
- 13:30-17:30, Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- Aida Makoto, Simon Denny, Michael Hansmeyer, Hasegawa Ai, Amy Karle, Diemut Strebe, Mike Tyka (Future and the Arts artists), Toyoda Keisuke (Architect), Nanjo Fumio (Director, Mori Art Museum) and more