[PERIOD EXTENDED] Temporary Facility Closure
As our preventive measures in light of the imminent spread of new coronavirus, Mori Art Museum, Tokyo City View and Mori Arts Center Gallery have been temporarily closed (originally until today, Friday, March 13) but have decided to extend the period until Thursday, March 19.
- Dates Closed:
- Saturday, February 29 - Thursday, March 19, 2020 * Period Extended
* Kindly note this period is subject to further extension, depending upon the future circumstances.
- Facilities Affected:
- - Mori Art Museum (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Tokyo City View and Sky Deck (52/RF, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Mori Arts Center Gallery (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Tokyo Culture Research (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Museum Cafe & Restaurant THE SUN & THE MOON (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Museum Shops
1) Mori Art Museum Shop (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Mori Art Museum])
2) Tokyo City View Souvenir Shop (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Tokyo City View])
We are terribly sorry for all those have been looking forward to visiting any of these facilities, exhibitions and/or events, but request your kind understanding and patience as it is one of the utmost measures taken in consideration of health and safety of our patrons and staff members.
Thank you for your attention.
March 13, 2020
Mori Art Museum
Tokyo City View
Mori Arts Center Gallery
[On Ticket Refunds]
* See here for details.
For Mori Art Museum:
Please inquire each respective ticket agency.
For Tokyo City View: Please inquire below
Tel: +81-(0)3-6406-6652 (10:00-20:00)
For Special Exhibition: A Railway Story in the Sky at Mori Arts Center Gallery:
Please see the exhibition official website for details. (In Japanese-language only)