[NOTICE] About STARS Admissions (from September 19 Onwards)
As of Saturday, September 19, admissions to the STARS exhibition will no longer require advance bookings.
- Purchase tickets at the ticket counter.
- Kindly note that there may be a little bit of a wait in case of congestion and/or cases where numbered tickets are distributed in order to control traffic.
- It is still recommended to book your visit in advance on the booking website.
We are taking various countermeasures against COVID-19 in consideration of the health and safety of our patrons and staff members.
- Please read “Our Countermeasures against COVID-19” upon your visit.
- Temperature checks and mandatory mask wearing (for all visitors) upon entry are among the efforts we deploy.
Tickets on Sale:
Day Tickets of STARS: Six Contemporary Artists from Japan to the World
Adults 2,000 yen
Students (University / Highschool) 1,300 yen
Children (Ages 4 through Junior High School Students) 700 yen
Seniors (Ages 65 and over) 1,700 yen
Plus Audio Guide [Admission + STARS Audio Guide]
Adults + Audio Guide 2,500 yen
Students (University / Highschool) + Audio Guide 1,800 yen
Children (Ages 4 through Junior High School Students) + Audio Guide 1,200 yen
Seniors (Ages 65 and over) + Audio Guide 2,200 yen
* All prices include tax.
* 50% discount admission (650 yen) to the STARS applied for students for a limited period (from Monday, September 21 to Saturday, October 31, 2020).
Mori Art Museum Online Booking: