[Reposting] Notice on Our Future Temporary Closure for Renovation (January-April 2021)
At the conclusion of the scheduled exhibitions in January 2021, Mori Art Museum, Tokyo City View observation deck and Mori Arts Center Gallery will undergo some facility renovation works.
Accordingly, these facilities will be temporarily closed as outlined below. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your understanding and patience in advance.
December 17, 2020
Mori Art Museum
Tokyo City View
Mori Arts Center Gallery
Facilities Affected & Dates of Closure:
Updated on 2021.3.25 [Thu]
*Please see here for the latest information.
- Mori Art Museum (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
January 4 [Mon] – April 21 [Wed], 2021
- Tokyo City View (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower) and Sky Deck
January 12 [Tue] – Late April 2021 (TBD)
- Mori Arts Center Gallery (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
January 12 [Tue] – April 22 [Thu], 2021
- Roppongi Hills Art & Design Store and Roppongi Hills A/D Gallery (3F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
January 4 [Mon] – April 27 [Tue]
* Some area of the Store will be open on Thursday, April 22, 2021.
* Roppongi Hills Art & Design Store will have a new look after refurbishment.
- Museum Cafe & Restaurant THE SUN & THE MOON (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Cafe THE SUN
January 12 [Tue] – April 22 [Thu] (TBD)
Restaurant THE MOON
January 1 [Fri] – April 26 [Mon] (TBD)
Tokyo Culture Research (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower) will permanently close in January 2021.