Mori Art Museum Operation Resumption
In full compliance with the government’s Declaration of a State of Emergency along with the State of Emergency Measures by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Mori Art Museum will resume operations on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
Upon resuming operations, we will stay committed to implementing a range of comprehensive countermeasures against COVID-19, as well as encouraging advance booking for a designated date/time slot and limiting the number of visitors in our facility, as to help ensure the health and safety of our visitors and staff members.
Thank you for your attention.
May 31, 2021
Mori Art Museum
[Operation Resumption from June 1 Onwards]
Mori Art Museum (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Another Energy: Power to Continue Challenging - 16 Women Artists from around the World
Hours: 10:00-20:00 (Last Admission: 19:30)
* Shortened hours
* 10:00-17:00 on Tuesdays (Last Admission: 16:30)
・Mori Art Museum will resume operations with shortened hours for the time being.
・Kindly note hours are subject to change, depending upon the circumstances.
・Be sure to read “Our Countermeasures against COVID-19” on our website prior to your visit.
・Temperature checks and mandatory mask-wearing (to cover your mouth and your nose) for all visitors are among the efforts we deploy.
* Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower) will resume operations on Wednesday, June 9, 2021, however, ONLY on weekdays with shortened hours for the time being. See details here.
* Media Ambition Tokyo 2021 (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower) is on view until Tuesday, June 8, 2021.
* Sky Deck (RF, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower) will resume operations on Wednesday, June 9, 2021, however, ONLY on weekdays for the time being. See details here.
* Museum Shops
- MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP (3F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower): Although the pathway area has already opened, the flagship MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP with the new name will mark its grand opening on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
- MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP 53 (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Mori Art Museum]): to resume operations on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
- TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Tokyo City View]): to reopen (post-renovation) on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
- ROPPONGI HILLS A/D GALLERY (3F, Roppongi Hills West Walk): to reopen (post-renovation) on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. Even though it will be open on Saturdays and Sundays, there will be no artwork sales.
See details here.
- Mori Arts Center Gallery (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower): My Hero Academia Exhibition: DRAWING SMASH is currently on view until Sunday, June 27, 2021.
- Museum Cafe & Restaurant THE SUN & THE MOON (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower) are open.
On Ticket Refunds
For admission tickets to the Mori Art Museum
- Tickets purchased online for the visits during the closure are refunded automatically.
- Please contact us from here should you have any inquiries.
For the MAMC Individual Members and/or former Annual Passport Holders
Kindly note that the validity period of your Individual MAMC membership and/or former Annual Passport will be extended for two months. For details, please visit the links below.
MAMC Individual Members: here
Former Annual Passport Holders: here