MAMC, Mori Art Museum Membership Program
MAMC is a Mori Art Museum membership program designed for the members to enhance the enjoyment of Contemporary art at the Mori Art Museum. MAMC is not only about being able to enjoy the museum as often as you like. It is about building friendships and getting to meet people who share your love of contemporary art. It is about supporting the activities of artists and becoming an active member in the local art world. That’s why MAMC membership entitles you not only to unlimited entrance to the museum, but also to the chance to participate in a wide variety of exclusive events. We hope you will consider joining us, and help make Tokyo’s art scene even stronger.
Expanding your personal connections, expanding yourself
A wide variety of social activities are available, including opening receptions and parties. Each event offers a great chance to get to know your fellow art-fans.
Looking behind the scenes, the true essence emerges
With special exhibition previews and priority access to learning program, members have many chances to hear directly from the artists. Learning about contexts and production processes can help you gain new insights into your favorite artworks.
With your submission, the art scene becomes exciting
If everyone helps just a little, it can lead to a lot. As a member, you’ll be able to bring companies with you to the museum for free. Every time you introduce a new friend to the pleasures of contemporary art, you’ll be helping to make the art scene even more exciting.
- Annual Fee 22,000 yen (incl. tax)
- Annual Fee 44,000 yen (incl. tax)
News & Activity Reports
List of Benefits
|1||Free admission for the Mori Art Museum, the Tokyo City View and the Sky Deck with your guest(s) * 1||Fellow1 guest||Benefactor2 guests|
|2||Guest Card(s) * 2||Fellow1 card||Benefactor2 cards|
|3||Priority admission during when exhibitions are busy/crowded||Fellow○||Benefactor○|
|4||Invitations for members and guest(s) to join preview of exhibitions and opening receptions||Fellow1 guest||Benefactor2 guests|
|5||Complimentary tickets for each exhibition||Fellow5 tickets||Benefactor10 tickets|
|6||Exhibition catalogue exchange coupons presented per year||Fellow2 coupons||Benefactor4 coupons|
|7||Invitations for members and guest(s) to join “MAMC Night” * 3||Fellow1 guest||Benefactor2 guests|
|8||Welcome to the “MAMC Annual Cocktail Party” * 4 members event||Fellow1 guest||Benefactor2 guests|
Preferred or free participation in learning programs
(excluding certain programs)
|10||Delivery of the “MAMC Members Express” mail magazine for members (published irregularly)||Fellow○||Benefactor○|
|11||A 10% discount on items purchased at the Museum Shops (excluding items such as certain publications) and payment at the Museum Cafe & Restaurant||Fellow○||Benefactor○|
|12||Use of the Roppongi Hills Club (51F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower) （fifty-one only） * 5||Fellow-||Benefactor○|
|13||Use of the Academy Hills Library Cafe (49F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower): up to three times annually * 6||Fellow-||Benefactor○|
|14||Preferred lodging rate at the Grand Hyatt Tokyo * 7||Fellow-||Benefactor○|
|15||One hour parking pass for the Roppongi Hills Parking Area * 8||Fellow-||Benefactor○|
|16||Name listed (on website of the Mori Art Museum and plasma display at the 3F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower) * 9||Fellow-||Benefactor○|
- * 1 Entry may be declined when special events are held at each of these facilities.
- * 2 The Guest Card is an admission card to the Mori Art Museum, the Tokyo City View and the Sky Deck for your families or friends. The Guest Card must be presented at the time of visit, or regular admission fees will apply. The Guest Card will not be reissued.
- * 3 “MAMC Night” is an exclusive event that is held with the gallery open after closing on Tuesday only for MAMC members.
- * 4 The “MAMC Annual Cocktail Party” is held for Benefactor and Fellow members. (There is a separate entrance fee.)
- * 5 Reservation required on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays (11:00-16:00), up to 6 seats. Contact for information on use of Roppongi Hills Club: Roppongi Hills Club Tel: +81-(0)3-6406-6001
- * 6 Contact for information on use of Academy Hills: Academy Hills Roppongi Library Secretariat Tel: +81-(0)3-6406-6650 (10:00-18:30, Weekdays only)
- * 7 Contact regarding lodging at the Grand Hyatt Tokyo: Grand Hyatt Tokyo Lodging Reservations Tel: 0120-088-188
- * 8 One pass per day for visit to the Mori Art Museum and the Tokyo City View. Please inquire at the Mori Art Museum information desk regarding parking pass usage.
- * 9 Please inform us if wish to stay anonymous.
MAMC, Mori Art Museum Membership Program
Tel: +81-(0)3-6406-6123 (10:00-18:00, Weekdays only)
Inquiries at the Museum
Mori Art Museum Information (3F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
* 10:00-18:00 on Tuesdays and while exhibitions are not being held at Mori Art Museum.