Mori Art Museum x The Okada Laboratory, The University of Tokyo Graduate School of Education
Art Appreciation Workshop Series for Inspiring and Creating Workshop “Becoming Cats and Going to an Opening Ceremony for the Cat Olympics”
* Booked Out
Roppongi Crossing 2019 Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
Artist Takekawa Nobuaki will run a workshop on the theme of his work in the exhibition, Cat Olympics. After viewing Cat Olympics, participants will hear Takekawa describe making the work, before fabricating their own artworks using manekineko cats, putting on cat make-up, and taking part in an opening ceremony for a fictional feline Olympiad.
- Date & Time
- 11:00-15:00, March 3 [Sun], 2019 (Doors Open: 10:30)
- Takekawa Nobuaki (Roppongi Crossing 2019 participating artist)
- All ages
- Mori Art Museum; Okada Laboratory, Graduate School of Education, The University of Tokyo
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.