Learning Camp 003 “Art and Society: How We Learn to Engage”
Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation available
Art museums today are developing new learning initiatives that use art as a catalyst for social change by inviting the public to be actively engaged in a debate and exchange of ideas that matter. This program consists of a talk session with artists and a sociologist, followed by a workshop that invites audience to take part of the discussion around this theme of the program.
- Date & Time
- 14:30-17:00, February 19 [Sun], 2017 (Doors Open: 14:00)
- Pedro Reyes (Artist), Kikuchi Hiroko (Artist/Creative Director, inVisible), Mori Yoshitaka (Professor, Tokyo University of Arts)
- Sandra Sykorova, Hayashi Akio (Managing Director, inVisible)
* At the workshop scheduled during the latter part of the program, we are going to enlist participants to take part in active discussion. Note that the enlisting has completed. You are welcome to listen to the discussion, however.
- Sandra Sykorova, inVisible
- Czech Centre Tokyo