Shiota Chiharu: The Soul Trembles Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
As members of the museum staff introduce the exhibition, they engage in discussion with the schoolteachers on the subject of children and art. Teachers from all disciplines - not only arts and crafts - welcome.
- Date & Time
- 19:00-21:00, June 28 [Fri], 2019
- 19:00-20:00 Participate in “Gallery Talk by the Exhibition Curator”
- Preschool, elementary, middle and high school teachers, and college/university instructors
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
- Please note that the museum might take photos/movies for purpose of publicity and documentation during the program.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.