Shiota Chiharu Admissions Exceed 600,000 & International Exhibition Tour Announced!
Visitor number of the Shiota Chiharu: The Soul Trembles passed 600,000 (*1) on Wednesday, October 16, 119 days after opening!
Leaving 10 days until the end of the exhibition, the total attendance number is expected to even exceed that of Leandro Erlich: Seeing and Believing which recorded 614,411 (*2) visitors, second largest visitor number (*3) in Mori Art Museum exhibitions to date.
* 1, 2 Tickets provide admission into both Mori Art Museum AND Tokyo City View, the Roppongi Hills observation deck.
*3 Top 2 visitor number exhibitions at the Mori Art Museum:
Happiness: A Survival Guide for Art and Life (2003-2004; 730,985 visitors)
Leandro Erlich: Seeing and Believing (2017-2018; 614,411 visitors)
In addition, this exhibition will be touring internationally - namely, the Asia-Pacific region. This will be the first time for Shiota to have her solo exhibition toured and showcased in the region.
- - Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Busan Museum of Art (South Korea)
- - Saturday, June 27, 2020 - Monday, October 5, 2020 (TBD)
Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art (Australia)
- - Saturday, November 21, 2020 - Tuesday, February 23, 2021 (TBD)
The Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art in Nusantara (Museum MACAN) (Indonesia)
- - Saturday, April 10, 2021 - Saturday, July 4, 2021 (TBD)
Taipei Fine Arts Museum (Taiwan)