Community Engagement Program “Art Camp for under 22, Vol. 3”
* Booked Out Due to its popularity, we are accepting additional bookings for the Program. * Booked Out
Conducted in Japanese
Please see Japanese-language webpage for details.
Over the years, Mori Building Company and the Mori Art Museum have collaborated with artists from across the globe to run a variety of programs at the Museum and out on the streets. Summer 2018 saw the launch of a new “Art Camp” program targeting younger art-lovers aged 15 to 22; giving them the opportunity to discuss “contemporary art” with artists and curators in a different environment from the usual school format of “teacher” and “taught,” employing the Museum and entire Roppongi Hills neighborhood as a canvas. Talking with others encourages participants to think about current happenings at home or school, historical events, social, political and cultural developments in the wider world, and the connection of all these with contemporary art, helping them to explore interesting and enjoyable aspects of contemporary art.
- Booking Period
- Friday, June 21-
Monday, July 1, 2019* Extended
- Ages 15 to 22
- Dates & Times
#1 Discussion and Talk Session, 10:00-13:00, 14:00-16:00, Saturday, July 20, 2019
#2 Talk Session, 18:30-20:30, Thursday, July 25, 2019
#3 Workshop, 12:00-16:00, Friday, July 26, 2019
#4 Workshop, 13:00-16:00, Friday, August 2, 2019
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
- Please note that the museum might take photos/movies for purpose of publicity and documentation during the program.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.