Talk Session “On Memory”
Shiota Chiharu: The Soul Trembles Related Program
Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation available
Germany-based artist Shiota Chiharu, and architect Tane Tsuyoshi who lives in France, discuss what they sense and feel day-to-day being in another country and working globally, as well as their thoughts on “memory” as expressed through their respective practices.
- Date & Time
- 19:00-20:30, Wednesday, August 28, 2019 (Doors Open: 18:30)
- Shiota Chiharu, Tane Tsuyoshi (Architect)
- Kataoka Mami (Deputy Director and Chief Curator, Mori Art Museum)
Notes on Bookings
- Please book from “EventRegist.” * To use the “EventRegist,” you need to first create your account.
- We do not accept cancellations, and no refunds can be made.
- To obtain a receipt, go to the “My Tickets” screen and then click on “Show Receipt Data” under “Your Order.”
- The registered personal information will be used only for operational and contact purposes for the event(s).
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- All prices include tax.
- Please note that the museum might take photos/movies for purpose of publicity and documentation during the program.
Notes on Personal Information