Panel Discussion Future and the Arts
* Booked Out
Future and the Arts Related Program
Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation available
How do artists produce their artworks? Artists and specialists will gather to talk about the future and the arts through the artists’ own practices.
- Date & Time
- 14:00-17:30, Monday, January 13, 2020 (Doors Open: 13:30)
- Agi Haines (Artist, Future and the Arts), Ikegami Takashi (Artist, Future and the Arts), Elena Knox (Artist, Future and the Arts), Kubota Akihiro (Artist; Professor, Tama Art University), Fukushima Masato (Cultural anthropologist; Professor, The University of Tokyo), Akasaka Ryota (Postdoctoral Researcher, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology), Nanjo Fumio (Senior Advisor, Mori Art Museum), and more
* The appearance of Agi Haines, originally planned as the speaker, has been cancelled.
Notes on Bookings
- Please book from “EventRegist.” * To use the “EventRegist,” you need to first create your account.
- We do not accept cancellations, and no refunds can be made.
- To obtain a receipt, go to the “My Tickets” screen and then click on “Show Receipt Data” under “Your Order.”
- The registered personal information will be used only for operational and contact purposes for the event(s).
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- All prices include tax.
- Please note that the museum might take photos/movies for purpose of publicity and documentation during the program.
Notes on Personal Information