Artist Talk + Special Screening
MAM Screen 012: Chen Chieh-Jen Related Program
Japanese-Chinese simultaneous interpretation available
Chen Chieh-Jen will talk about the production background of his representative works in recent years, as well as his future projects.
In the second half of the program, Lingchi - Echoes of a Historical Photograph (2002, 21 min. 4 sec.), which is in the Mori Art Museum's Collection, will be specially screened on the day only.
* The video partially contains explicit contact. Viewers’ discretion is advised.
* The work screened is a single-channel version.
- Date & Time
- 19:00-21:00, Tuesday, January 28, 2020 (Doors Open: 18:30)
- Chen Chieh-Jen
- Yahagi Manabu (Assistant Curator, Mori Art Museum)
- Mori Art Museum
- Grant from
- National Culture and Arts Foundation
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
- Please note that the museum might take photos/movies for purpose of publicity and documentation during the program.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.