Another Energy Related Program
Conducted online; Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation available
The Another Energy co-curators will talk about the concept of the exhibition, the process involved in putting the exhibition together, and other points of interest.
- Date & Time
- 17:00-18:30, Thursday, April 22, 2021
- Martin Germann (Independent Curator), Kataoka Mami (Director, Mori Art Museum)
- Tokuyama Hirokazu (Associate Curator, Mori Art Museum)
Our Requests to Viewers
- Please refrain from taking audio/video recordings or photos of the session contents.
Martin Germann | Independent Curator
Germann lives and works in Cologne. After studying in Berlin and Potsdam, he worked for the 3rd and 4th Berlin Biennial for Contemporary Art (2003-2004, 2005-2006). He later was a curator at Buero Friedrich, Berlin (2006-2007) and Kestner Gesellschaft, Hanover (2008-2012). From 2012-2019, he was leading the artistic department of S.M.A.K., Ghent as Senior Curator, where he organized numerous collection, group, and solo exhibitions. For Lili Dujourie: Folds in Time (2015, co-organized with Mu.ZEE, Ostend), he received an AICA Award for Belgium’s best exhibition.
- Please note that contents are subject to change without prior notice.