Listen to the Sound of the Earth Turning Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
During this program, we will introduce the ongoing exhibition Listen to the Sound of the Earth Turning, and also holding a discussion between the instructors and art museum staff regarding contemporary art and what children can learn.
The program is not only for instructors of fine arts or arts and crafts - teachers interested in making use of the art museum activities are also welcome to join.
- Date & Time
- 16:00-18:00, Thursday, September 22, 2022 (Door Open: 15:00)
- Preschool, elementary, middle and high school teachers, and college/university instructors
- Our Requests (to Participants)
- - Please be sure to read “Our Countermeasures against COVID-19” upon your visit.
- Temperature checks and mandatory mask-wearing (to cover your mouth and your nose) for all visitors are among the efforts we deploy.
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that contents of the program are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail News)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.