Roppongi Crossing 2022 Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
During this program, we will introduce the ongoing exhibition Roopongi Crossing 2022: Coming & Going, and also holding a discussion between the instructors and art museum staff regarding contemporary art and what children can learn.
The program is not only for instructors of fine arts or arts and crafts - teachers interested in making use of the art museum activities are also welcome to join.
Please read “Our Countermeasures against COVID-19” upon your visit.
Temperature checks and mandatory mask wearing (for all visitors) are among the efforts we have been deploying.
- Date & Time
- 16:00-18:00, Friday, February 17, 2023 (Door Open: 15:00)
- Preschool, elementary, middle and high school teachers, and college/university instructors
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that content of the program is subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.