Family Hour #2
Our Ecology Related Program
Visit the Mori Art Museum with your children, and join other families to view the Museum at your leisure before the official opening time. Excepted mothers and their families are also welcome.
* Please note that the Museum will be open to the general public from 10:00.
- Date & Time
- 9:15-10:30, Wednesday, March 20, 2024
- From pre-school children through elementary school students (ages up to 12) accompanied by their guardians, expecting mothers and their families.
- * When visiting the Museum, please hold hands with small children for their safety.
* Babies in prams and frontpacks are welcome, however, some exhibits may have less lighting and/or feel too narrow. Please feel free to ask for assistance as our staff in the galleries will be happy to assist you.
- Corporate Sponsor
- OBAYASHI CORPORATION
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per family. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
- Please note that the museum might take photos/movies for purpose of publicity and documentation during the program.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail News)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.