[UPDATES] Facilities Now Closed Until Further Notice
As our preventive measures in light of the imminent spread of new coronavirus, Mori Art Museum, Tokyo City View and Mori Arts Center Gallery have been temporarily closed since Saturday, February 29. It has been one of the utmost measures taken in consideration of health and safety of our patrons and staff members.
We regret to inform you today that we have decided to further extend the period of facility closure, this time until further notice.
Due to this extension, unfortunately, the Special Exhibition: A Railway Story in the Sky (@ Mori Arts Center Gallery & Sky Gallery) will close its curtain without being reopened to public.
We are terribly sorry for all those have been looking forward to visiting, but request your kind understanding and patience. Once the dates and details of our facility reopening are determined, they will be announced on our websites and social media.
Thank you for your attention.
March 19, 2020
Mori Art Museum
Tokyo City View
Mori Arts Center Gallery
- Facilities Affected:
- - Mori Art Museum (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Tokyo City View and Sky Deck (52/RF, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Mori Arts Center Gallery (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Tokyo Culture Research (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Museum Cafe & Restaurant THE SUN & THE MOON (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Museum Shops
1) Mori Art Museum Shop (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Mori Art Museum])
2) Tokyo City View Souvenir Shop (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Tokyo City View])
[On Ticket Refunds]
* See here for details.
For Mori Art Museum:
Please inquire each respective ticket agency.
For Tokyo City View: Please inquire below
Tel: +81-(0)3-6406-6652 (10:00-20:00)
For Special Exhibition: A Railway Story in the Sky at Mori Arts Center Gallery:
Please see the exhibition official website for details. (In Japanese-language only)