“MAMC Annual Event” Now Scheduled on Tuesday, August 16!
The Fellow and Benefactor Member event “MAMC Annual Event” is now scheduled on Tuesday, August 16, 2022.
At this event, Kataoka Mami, the director of the Mori Art Museum who also serves as an Artistic Director of “Aichi Triennale 2022” will introduce this international art festival.
MAMC Annual Event
Lecture of International Art Festival “Aichi Triennale 2022”
- Kataoka Mami (Director, Mori Art Museum)
- Date & Time
- 19:00-20:15, Tuesday, August 16, 2022 (Doors Open: 18:45 / Last Admission: 19:30)
- Auditorium, Mori Art Museum (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- MAMC Fellow & Benefactor Members
- Number of Accompanied Companions Allowed
- Up to a companion for Fellow, and up to 2 companions for Benefactor
* Please note that members and their companions are requested to enter at the same time.
* Members, please be sure to attend the event if you have companion(s).
- Free for all participants
- 60 (booking required, first-come basis)
- Bookings Deadline
- Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Doors open (Last Admission: 19:30)
- Lecture of international art festival “Aichi Triennnale 2022”
* Mori Art Museum will be closed at 17:00 on the day.
* Kindly note that details of this event are subject to change due to circumstances.
* Please be sure to read “Our Countermeasures against the New Coronavirus (COVID-19)” prior to your visit.
- 1. Log in to the “Museum & Observatory Tickets | Membership Website.”
2. Go to the top page, and click on “MAMC Annual Event.”
3. Enter the facility by showing your e-ticket displayed on your “My Page.”
* Please see the “MAMC MEMBERS’ EXPRESS” delivered on July 25, 2022 for details.
* If you are not a MAMC Fellow/Benefactor Member yet, please become the member first from the “Museum & Observatory Tickets | Membership Website” and then book your tickets.
Notice Regarding Photo/Movie Shootings
Please note that the Mori Art Museum might take photos/movies for the purpose of publicity and documentation during the program for the following purposes:
1) Documentation by the Mori Art Museum, its promotional/PR activities including websites, social media, printed matters such as advertisement et al.; and
2) For the Museum’s publicity, i.e., mass media coverage (such as newspapers, magazines, online media et al.)
MAMC is a Membership program designed to provide a more in-depth experience of the Mori Art Museum (MAM) and Contemporary art (C). In addition to free admission to exhibitions, MAMC Members enjoy a range of benefits including exclusive events. Applications for individual or corporate membership are welcomed at any time.
About MAMC Membership