THE MOON x DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER presents “After The Crescent”
At the end of “MAM Research 006: Chronicle Kyoto 1990s - Diamonds Are Forever, Art-Scape, And I Dance with Somebody,” DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER organizes, hosts and presents a special closing party!
- DJ LaLa、DJ kor
- Simone Fukayuki, Afreeda O Blart, Soyokaze-San, Chocolate de Chocolate, BuBu de la Madeleine
- Date & Time
- 20:00-25:00, January 11 [Fri], 2019
1st show: 21:30-
2nd show: 23:30-
- THE MOON Restaurant |Lounge
* Please come to the reception counter on the 3rd floor of the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower via Observation Deck / Museum entrance.
- 500 yen per person for “VIEW Charge”
* Those with the admission to the Mori Art Museum or Roppongi Hills Observation Deck Tokyo City View except from the fee.
* Food and drinks NOT included in this “VIEW Charge.”
Drag Queen Revue + Film Screening
“DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER TOKYO”
A lavish performance combining the revue of drag queens and the screening of Diamond Hours, independent film work produced in 1994. Drag queens will dance to the music in the film.
DJ LaLa, DJ kor, Simone Fukayuki, BuBu de la Madeleine, mamie mu shangri-la, Francois Aldente, Afreeda O Blart, Soyokaze-San, Chocolate de Chocolate, Sana Saiida, Onan Spelmermaid, Diana Extravaganza, Angel Jasqo, OLIVE, Vladimir Powderina and more
- Date & Time
- 19:30-24:30, December 11 [Tue], 2018 (Door Open: 19:00)
Part 1: Jumping out of Diamond Hours (3D)
Part 2: Show The Revue on Revue
- AiSOTOPE LOUNGE (1F, Saint Four Building, 2-12-16 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022)
- AiSOTOPE LOUNGE Tel: +81-(0)3-6380-1504
- 3,500 yen (with 1 drink); 3,000 yen by presenting an event flyer (with 1 drink)
- DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER
- Mori Art Museum