Community Engagement Program: “MAM Project 025” - Related Program “Meet the Artist: What Sort of People Are Artists?”
* Booked out
Conducted in Japanese
* This is the third session out of “Art Summer Camp 2018 for under 22”
After viewing the “MAM Project 025: Apichatpong Weerasethakul + Hisakado Tsuyoshi” exhibition, participants will have the opportunity to speak directly to artist Hisakado Tsuyoshi about his experiences working with others to make art - what is interesting, what is difficult - and the kind of new possibilities revealed by collaboration. All participants in this session will have a chance to air their views, so come along and start perhaps by asking what is art, and what kind of people are artists?
- Booking Period
- June 26 [Tue] - July 12 [Thu], 2018
- Result of the lottery will be sent to each person by E-mail during the following period
- July 13 [Fri], 2018
- Date & Time
- 10:30-13:30, July 22 [Sun], 2018 (Doors Open: 10:00)
- Hisakado Tsuyoshi (Artist)
- Ages 15 to 22
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.