Verbal Imaging Tour
Shiota Chiharu: The Soul Trembles Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
- Date & Time
- 10:30-12:30, Saturday, October 5, 2019
* For those with visual impairments
Please let us know when registering for the event if you would like to be met at Roppongi Station (Hibiya or Oedo Line ticket gates); whether you will be accompanied by a caregiver, or whether you will have a guide dog.
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
- Please note that the museum might take photos/movies for purpose of publicity and documentation during the program.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.