Community Engagement Program
“Neighborhood Seen through Art” Ver. 1: “THE FURNITURE”
Learning Camp 005
Conducted in Japanese
Please see Japanese-language webpage for details.
- Date & Time
- 14:00-16:00, September 8 [Sat], 2018 (Doors Open: 13:30)
- Usui Yui (Artist), Shiroki Asako (Artist), Nakamura Yuta (Artist), Kawakatsu Shinichi (Architecture Researcher, RAD)
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.