Catastrophe and the Power of Art Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
As they introduce the exhibition, members of the museum staff engage in discussion with the schoolteachers on the subject of children and art. Teachers from all disciplines - not only arts and crafts - welcome.
- Date & Time
- 19:00-21:00, October 12 [Fri], 2018
- 19:00-20:00 Gallery tour by exhibition co-curator
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- Program do not include admission to the exhibition unless stated otherwise.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.