Talk Session: “A New Sense of Reality vis-à-vis History and Geography”
* Booked Out
Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation available
At this talk session, Hsu Chia-Wei presents the background to the production of some of the signature works he has made to date as well as projects he has in the planning/making. In the second half of the session we welcome theater researcher Hayashi Tatsuki, to explore the possibilities of the new sense of reality vis-à-vis history and geography suggested in Hsu’s video works.
- Date & Time
- 15:00-16:30, January 12 [Sat], 2019 (Doors Open: 14:30)
- Hsu Chia-Wei, Hayashi Tatsuki (Translator, Theater Researcher)
- Kataoka Mami (Deputy Director and Chief Curator, Mori Art Museum)
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.