Lecture-Performance “The Bell Is, What It Is Not”
MAM Project 026: Curtis Tamm Related Program
Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation available
Curtis Tamm will take us on a detour through his experiences in Japan, play distinct recordings from his sound-library and discuss why we should learn to distinguish between hearing and listening. The lecture-performance will be followed by a discussion with the curator who organized the exhibition.
- Date & Time
- 14:00-15:30, February 10 [Sun], 2019 (Doors Open: 13:30)
- Curtis Tamm, Nakata Taizo (Player of Sho)
- Kondo Kenichi (Curator, Mori Art Museum)
- NOT required (first-come basis)
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- All prices include tax.