Poetry Reading / Performance “Reading Leandro Erlich”
Conducted in Japanese
Poet Tatehata Akira will present a new work on the world of Leandro Erlich’s art, while Berlin-based Adachi Tomomi, whose practice encompasses everything from solo performances featuring vocals and instruments of her own making, to collaborations with artists across multiple genres, and sound poetry, will stage a performance based on Tatehata’s poetry and the exhibition.
- Date & Time
- 19:00-20:00, February 27 [Tue] (Doors Open: 18:30)
* Mori Art Museum will close at 17:00 and reopen at 18:00 only for those with bookings. They will have access to the exhibition up to 22:00.
- Tatehata Akira (Poet / Art Critic), Adachi Tomomi (Performer / Composer / Sound Poet)
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.