Access Online Program “Art Online”
Roppongi Crossing: Coming & Going Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
The Mori Art Museum Learning staff will introduce the Roppongi Crossing: Coming & Going exhibition and talk about how to enjoy contemporary art and explore the town of Roppongi where the Mori Art Museum is located. The program will be in a dialogue format, tailored to the participants. So including those who have never visited the Mori Art Museum or those who cannot go out as freely as they wish to, everyone is welcome.
Upon applying, please let us know what type of assistance you might require of us in joining this program as well - such as the need for artwork description in verbal or in sign language and others.
- Date & Time
- 12:00-13:30, Thursday, March 23, 2023
- For this program, we will be using “Zoom,” a web-based video conferencing system. To attend this event, please have your computer or tablet ready with the “Zoom” app installed beforehand.
- Zoom ID provided to join in this workshop is for the participant only. Do not share with the other persons.
- See here on for how to use “Zoom.”
- Please test the connection and check whether you can hear the sound in advance. https://zoom.us/test
Our Requests (to Participants)
- Please leave your device’s camera on whenever possible while attending this program, as this makes it easier for everyone to see their reactions mutually, making the program flow more smoothly.
- For protection of your privacy, we’d urge you NOT to use your real name or your full name as your “Zoom” username. Change your username to your first name only, or use a nickname or some other name. You will be able to change your username while attending the program.
- Please refrain from taking audio/video recordings or photos of the session contents, including those of the participants, unless you are given permission to do so during the session.
- Participants who exhibit unruly behaviors may be asked to leave the session.
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that contents of the program are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For booking, one E-mail address is required per group.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail News)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.