Verbal Imaging Tour
Our Ecology Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
This is a tour in which the visually impaired can explore the exhibition through dialogue with museum staff, but the program is in fact also open to general public.
- Date & Time
- 10:30-12:00, Saturday, March 2, 2024 (Doors open: 10:15)
* Please check in at the counter by 10:25.
* For those with visual impairments wishing to attend the program:
Kindly inform us the following upon registering for the event: if you would like to be met at Roppongi Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line or Toei Subway Oedo Line ticket gates); whether you will be accompanied by a caregiver; and whether you will have a guide dog with you.
Watch the introductory video of the program!
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that contents of the program are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person.
- Please note that the museum might take photos/movies for purpose of publicity and documentation during the program.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail News)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.