A Tempting Treat to Celebrate 450,000 Visitors to the Shiota Chiharu Exhibition!
On Thursday, September 12 attendance at Shiota Chiharu: The Soul Trembles passed 450,000(*), 85 days after opening!
To celebrate this milestone, for a limited time only starting Friday, September 13, THE MOON Lounge on the 52F of the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower will be adding a “Soul-Trembling Parfait” to its teatime menu.
Consisting of fruit such as raspberries, strawberries and Kyoho grapes in rosehip jelly, plus rich, indulgent mascarpone cream, this is a grown-up treat blending the tartness of fresh fruit, with the velvety sweetness of cream. As an exquisite finishing touch, the top layer of fresh cream is garnished with a scarlet chocolate creation inspired by Shiota’s thread installations.
Only 20 “Soul-Trembling Parfaits” will be available each day, so don’t miss the opportunity to savor this very special dessert celebration of the exhibition!
* Tickets giving joint admission to Tokyo City View, the Roppongi Hills observation deck.
Shiota Chiharu Exhibition Tempting Treat
- 1,500 yen (excl. tax and service charge)
- Hours served
- 14:30-18:00 (Last Order: 17:00)
- Friday, September 13 - Sunday, October 27, 2019
- Served at
- THE MOON Lounge (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
* Only 20 servings per day
* Menu may become unavailable in some reservation circumstances. Please ask to the staff for further information
THE MOON Lounge Tel: +81-(0)3-3470-0052